1. To ensure that all vendors are qualified and approved by the authorized body to proceed with sales transactions.
2. To serve as guideline in evaluating, categorizing and reviewing a list of vendors that have been registered in the approved vendor list.
3. To ensure that vendors appeared on TTW’s registered vendor list are qualified to collaboratively work together in business operations.
Vendor Registration Process
1. Vendors/service providers submit the vendor list form, with the Company’s documents attached, to procurement officers.
2. Procurement officers review the comprehensiveness and completion of the information of all the documents received, as well as verify that vendors do not have any conflicts of interest in order to register vendor/service provider and submit to the authorized person for an approval.
3. Upon approval, the vendor information will be recorded in the registered vendor list of TTW and then procurement and purchasing activities can commence between vendors and the Company.
Supporting Documents for Vendor Registration
Every vendor is required to submit the following documents to be considered for vendors’ initial qualifications in the vendor registration process:
1. Vendor List Form
Fill out the vendor list form and have the form signed by the authorized person, with the Company seal stamped (if available)
2. Vendor Application Form
2.1 Natural Person
2.2 Juristic Person Registered in Thailand