Chairman of the Risk Management and Corporate Governance Committee
To The Shareholders,
The Board of Directors meeting no.4/2020 held on 30 July 2020 has resolved to restructure of the subcommittee in order to strengthen and facilitate management by combined the Risk Management Committee and the Corporate Governance Committee to the Risk Management and Corporate Governance Committee, in which Mr.Somnuk Chaidejsuriya serves as Chairman of the Risk Management and Corporate Governance Committee, Ms.Payao Marittanaporn, Mr.Phairuch Mekarporn and Mr.Hideo Matsumoto serve as Members of the Risk Management and Corporate Governance Committee and
Ms.Walainut Trivisvavet serves as Member and secretary to the Risk Management and Corporate Governance Committee.
The Risk Management and Corporate Governance Committee has performed its work in accordance with the scope of duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Board of Directors, which is specified in writing in the Risk Management and Corporate Governance Committee’s Charter. In 2020, the Risk Management and Corporate Governance Committee convened its 2 meetings to consider the important matters that can be summarized as follows:
- Considering the annual risk management plans of the company to ensure that such plans have addressed such internal and external risk factors which may affect the Company’s operations.
- Considering plans and strategies in line with the risk management policies to be able to assess, monitor, and control the Company’s overall risks to stay at an acceptable level.
- Monitoring and supervising the risk management on a quarterly basis through the reports from the management of the Company and reporting on the results of its performance in respect of risk management to the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis.
- Supervising the performance of the Board of Directors, Executive Committee and Subcommittee and the management of the company to ensure compliance with the Principles of Good Corporate Governance, Code of Conduct and Business ethics. Promoting information disclosure and transparency of quarterly reports on trading/changes in holdings of securities by directors and executives of the company on a quarterly basis.
- Reviewing the Company’s good corporate governance practice by comparing it with the good corporate governance principles of the international standard and of the Stock Exchange of Thailand, and propose the same to the Board of Directors for consideration and regular update.
- Reporting on the results of its performance in respect of Corporate Governance to the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis.