The Company is unable to operate a sustainable business in the future without cooperation from the community and agencies in the past. The Company participates in the planning and preparation of the energy conservation, natural resources conservation, and environment stewardship with external agencies are as follows:
1. The Company joins the SET’s Care the Bare project with the objective to reduce the GHG emission, resource use, and event expenses of listed companies.
2. The Company collaborates with We Love Tha Chin River Club, Nakhon Pathom by attending a monthly meeting to acknowledge the problem and jointly solve the problem of the Tha Chin River, promote awareness of water saving and conservation of water resources in the community continuously for more than 10 years.
3. The Company collaborates with the Center of Excellence on Hazardous Substance Management (HSM), Chulalongkorn University used sludge research results, such as “clay tiles” decorate the school building for Wat Rat Thammaram School, Samut Sakhon Province and Wat Sukwattanaram School, Nakhon Pathom Province.
4. The Company collaborates with Faculty of Environment, Kasetsart University and Laem Phak Bia Environmental Research and Development Project, due to the Royal Decree used the results of sludge research such as “Compost” to produce compost from sludge mixed with food waste in Thairath Wittaya 4 School, Nakhon Pathom Province.
5. The Company coordinates with the Office of Conservation Area Administration 3, Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation to monitor the growth of trees planted under the 1 millionth seedlings project to create watershed forests.
6. The Company supports Samut Sakhon activities to collect marine debris at the Mangrove Forest Resources 2 (Samut Sakhon).
7. The Company supports sludge from Bang Len Water Treatment Plant to Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University and Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) for the benefit of experimental research.
8. The Company has financial support to the sludge research for undergraduate students at Mahidol University on the elimination of turbidity in water using moringa seed protein as coagulant.
9. The Company supports and promotes employees’ participation in environmental stewardship activities with the aim of raising employees to realize the importance of environmental management within the organization such as the big cleaning day activities, waste sorting, and composting from sludge mixed with food waste within the head office with cooperation from employees at all levels regularly participate in activities.
10. The Company realizes the importance of conducting business with environmentally friendly and adheres fully comply with the conditions and requirements set forth in the law.